- CLOSED FOR THE SEASON -- SEE YOU IN MARCH 2020
- All credit cards accepted ($10 min).
- Download the LISTEN EVERYWHERE App. You can hear the movie sound on your cellphone! You can also rent a radio for a small fee of $5.
- Pets in cars and/or on leash are welcome. No barking, please!
- Hot Dog (with Kraut or Cheese)
- Hamburger, Cheeseburger
- Pizza Roll (Cheese)
- Popcorn Chicken
- French Fries
- Seasoned Fries
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Popcorn - plain or buttery
- Nachos with cheese sauce
- Hot Pretzels
- Plain M&Ms
- Peanut M&Ms
- Gummi Bears
- Milk Duds
- Sour Jacks
- Nutty Buddy Ice Cream Sandwich
- Diet Pepsi
- Sierra Mist
- Root Beer
- Bottled Water
- Iced Tea
- Hot Cocoa
Always dim your lights before entering the lot.
Trucks & vans: please be considerate and park in the rear of the lot or at the ends of rows, as directed by the theater staff. Otherwise, patrons in automobiles may not be able to see over your roof.
Keep your foot off the brake pedal when parked.
Buy your snacks from the refreshment stand. Theaters make little money on the admission cost because a large percentage has to be returned to the film distributors. The drive-in's main source of income is its concession sales. Keep your drive-in in business; visit the snack bar often!
Enjoy the outdoor experience! There's nothing better than watching movies under the stars!
If you have a good experience, let the staff at the drive-in know. . . and tell your friends! Attend as often as you can!